Solidworks Toolbox allows you to add some customizable properties to your toolbox items.
- Tools - Add-Ins - Solidworks Toolbox
- Toolbox - Configure
- Select - Customize your hardware
- Select the Standard (i.e. Ansi Metric)
- Select the Item (i.e. Bolts and Screws)
- In this example we will select "Formed Hex Screw"
A display will appear allowing you to modify which sizes to utilize.
You can also add Custom Properties like Part Number and Description. You can add these manually or export this list to Microsoft Excel, add information, and then import the Excel file back into the Toolbox.
Select the "down" arrow here to export the file