Our customer Supreme Corporation in Goshen, Indiana is looking for a new Engineering Systems Administrator. Are you their candidate? Check out the job description below and then contact them at the details listed below.
Engineering Systems Administrator
Responsible for design and maintenance of Solidworks CAD and EPDM systems at Supreme. The individual in this position will have a working knowledge of Solidworks Design software, EPDM and Manufacturing Systems. Work with senior management to understand the goals and metrics of the business in order to develop the Solidworks/EPDM System and corresponding add-on modules. Communicate across all levels of the organization, maintain a project/task list, and execute quickly and efficiently.
- Management and co-ownership of the Solidworks EPDM system
- In-Depth knowledge of Solidworks CAD design software.
- Coordinate and produce training material for Solidworks and EPDM usage.
- Ability to lead employees and drive results across multiple disciplines.
- Develop and maintain data integrity/security rules within EPDM (according to set policy)
- End-user Support of Solidworks issues, problems, and updates
- Collaborate with corporate management to ensure policies and initiatives are aligned with the overall corporate strategy (document management, workflow, engineering data quality)
- Working with the business owners to understand requirements and needs while ensuring completion and timeliness
- Maintain technical proficiency through professional reading, professional development courses and general awareness of current issues
- Will Report to Engineering Director with a dotted line to the I.T. Director
- The ability to see the big picture and understand how the EPDM platform can add true value
- Minimum 2 years of experience in system administration of EPDM Platform (version 7 and/or 8)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in use of Solidworks Design software (2013 or later)
- Advanced MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- MS SQLServer 2008-2012 experience (query-building, backup and maintenance of SQLServer)
- General Windows Server system administration experience
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent business acumen, ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Willingness to drive projects to completion
- An outgoing personality